Indicators: Elliott Wave Oscillator - page 3

liquidice:

Thanks Hossein,

One more question, does it repaint? I did not really record but I think few candles back repainting or maybe not?

No problem.

No, it doesn't repaint.

Regards,

Hossein

Hossein Nouri:

No problem.

No, it doesn't repaint.

Regards,

Hossein

Hi Hossein,

How are you, hope all is well. Yeah I reckon that too, the indicator is always in my trading strategy now, thank you Hossein.

liquidice:

Hi Hossein,

How are you, hope all is well. Yeah I reckon that too, the indicator is always in my trading strategy now, thank you Hossein.

Hey,

That's great, thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Hossein

Hi Hossein,

please, could you provide me a short explanation about how the oscillator works and how I should interpret it?  

Alternatively, could you kindly send me a web link where I can study this Elliott Waves Oscillator?

Many thanks!

Best regards

Massimo  

massimomanzoni:

Hi Hossein,

please, could you provide me a short explanation about how the oscillator works and how I should interpret it?  

Alternatively, could you kindly send me a web link where I can study this Elliott Waves Oscillator?

Many thanks!

Best regards

Massimo  

Hi Massimo,

You can find plenty of articles by googling the "Elliott Wave Oscillator".

Regards,

Hossein

Ganden Sudewa:
Very nice indicator !

Can clearly spotting pattern on Wave 2 in Elliot Wave

Good Day sir, what's the name of those  indicators?

Thanks for the indicator. I appreciate. Please could it be updated to a multi-time frame indicator so I can place the indicator on M15 and still trade with daily time frame settings. Thanks

New version(v1.20) released.

Changelog:

- Alerts added

- Code optimized

This looks great. Can you make one with arrows or line when zero is crossed? Thank you.
Reason: