!!! Helping for free by coding of simple mql4(5) task. - page 3

Michalis Phylactou:
Thank you Volli
My pleasure.

khaled75 2016.07.22 02:39     RU

I saw an indicator in mql that automatically calculated your position size based on risk percentage.  Unfortunately I can't find it any more.  Reason I need something like this is because my entries need to be quick and I don't want to have to do the math manually.

Regards 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here.

Files:
All_in.mq4  4 kb

//Adding Exponantial Moving Average on UpperBoillinger and LowerBoillinger?

LoongTeiy 2016.07.20 15:14     RU

I am not pro in MQL4. 
Could someone say How to do it? Or maybe someone have indicator code.

thank for help. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go. 

Files:
BB_MAs.mq4  2 kb

hi, bro , please check my pm message.  hope you can help me again.

Hi

I'm looking for a code which closes all open orders ( long and short ) for the current pair, when one of the orders hits TP or SL or gets closed automatically 

where i only need the code

Right now i'm struggling with the spread closing a short and long at the same time, due to the difference of the spread ( BID  / ASK )

can you help me out?

It will be highly appreciated.

thnx 

Hi Vasyl Nosal, i have a problem I hope you can help to find a solution.  The problem is the EA I created is not following the indicator signal generate.  for example I use MACD cross over as buy and sell signal. The EA does not buy or at the cross all the time. Some time it can open a trade way before and after the signal. What can I do to fix the problems?

Thanks

federick3268:

Hi Vasyl Nosal, i have a problem I hope you can help to find a solution.  The problem is the EA I created is not following the indicator signal generate.  for example I use MACD cross over as buy and sell signal. The EA does not buy or at the cross all the time. Some time it can open a trade way before and after the signal. What can I do to fix the problems?

Thanks

I can't. Fu.... russian suport delete my account every day.

alexbiesheuvel:

Hi

I'm looking for a code which closes all open orders ( long and short ) for the current pair, when one of the orders hits TP or SL or gets closed automatically 

where i only need the code

Right now i'm struggling with the spread closing a short and long at the same time, due to the difference of the spread ( BID  / ASK )

can you help me out?

It will be highly appreciated.

thnx 

if(total_orders<prev_total_orders)...

prev_total_orders=total_orders

Hey! Tell support that they forgot delete my account today!

Hahahhaaa... 

Hello volli is dis offer still open? I need help wt a simple ea

Reason: