Experts: Trailing

Trailing:

Trailing stop by balance

Author: Виталий

Hello, Very interesting and works well. Thanks

However, even though I am sure Russian is a very nice language, I am not so at ease with messages I unfortunatly cannot read on the screen. I can "assume" the meaning but it would be nice to be able to read also in English. ( I am french but can also read English luckyly).

Also, it would possibly be an improvement to track profit on a pair by pair as an option ?

Thanks for sharing !

good to use when scalping

jbruneau:

Hello, Very interesting and works well. Thanks

However, even though I am sure Russian is a very nice language, I am not so at ease with messages I unfortunatly cannot read on the screen. I can "assume" the meaning but it would be nice to be able to read also in English. ( I am french but can also read English luckyly).

Also, it would possibly be an improvement to track profit on a pair by pair as an option ?

Thanks for sharing !

You can go into the code and find the Russian and then cut and paste it into the code where you took out the Russian.
If you use Google Chrome you can just type in "translate" and it will take you to a simple translator at the top.
Be careful of the punctuation in the code as you can break the function of the code if you move a comma or a quote for example.

Could you make a version that disables Experts Advisors, or, just Quits the mt4 Terminal, after closing the orders? Thanks, PM if needed!