Indicators: Ma_Parabolic_st2

Ma_Parabolic_st2:

Parabolic plotted based on Lows and Highs of a moving average. Efficiently displays the trends on smaller timeframes, and allows to mostly eliminate frequent switches, inherent to the "Parabolic SAR" indicator.

Author: Victor Lukashuck

Hi Victor,

Which version do you recommend to apply to the chart?

Sometime I see it is too late to make entry or exit.

Thank you.

Is it possible to have the mathematical equations for the two lines that are used in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator ?   That would be two separate equations.  I would appreciate it. Thanks.

It appears that the white line is the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator .  I think the magenta dot may be the parabolic of the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator  .  Is this correct ?  How did you eliminate the separation of the rising and falling lines in the parabolic ?

Ray Gruszka:
It appears that the white line is the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator .  I think the magenta dot may be the parabolic of the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator  .  Is this correct ?  How did you eliminate the separation of the rising and falling lines in the parabolic ?
If you mean how to eliminate the distance of the sar from previous sar when the trend changes, why would you do that? After all, it shows you the value that needs to be reached in order to have a new trend change

Do you know if it is possible to copy and paste the program into the indicators on the  Tradestation platform ?   Tradestation is a brokerage in the US. Thanks.
Reason: