Download MetaTrader 5

Indicators: Ma_Parabolic_st2

To add comments, please log in or register
Publish your article. We will translate it into other languages!
Automated-Trading
Admin
Automated-Trading 2016.07.01 11:13 

Ma_Parabolic_st2:

Parabolic plotted based on Lows and Highs of a moving average. Efficiently displays the trends on smaller timeframes, and allows to mostly eliminate frequent switches, inherent to the "Parabolic SAR" indicator.

Author: Victor Lukashuck

Suleymann
Suleymann 2016.09.07 00:29  

Hi Victor,

Which version do you recommend to apply to the chart?

Sometime I see it is too late to make entry or exit.

Thank you.

Ray Gruszka
Ray Gruszka 2017.01.05 21:36  
Is it possible to have the mathematical equations for the two lines that are used in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator ?   That would be two separate equations.  I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Ray Gruszka
Ray Gruszka 2017.01.05 22:00  
It appears that the white line is the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator .  I think the magenta dot may be the parabolic of the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator  .  Is this correct ?  How did you eliminate the separation of the rising and falling lines in the parabolic ?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic 2017.01.08 14:53  
Ray Gruszka:
It appears that the white line is the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator .  I think the magenta dot may be the parabolic of the linear weighted moving average in the MA_Parabolic_st2_2 indicator  .  Is this correct ?  How did you eliminate the separation of the rising and falling lines in the parabolic ?
If you mean how to eliminate the distance of the sar from previous sar when the trend changes, why would you do that? After all, it shows you the value that needs to be reached in order to have a new trend change
To add comments, please log in or register