Indicators: T3Taotra_HTF

T3Taotra_HTF:

T3Taotra indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters.

Fig.1. T3Taotra_HTF

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

T3Taotra.mq5 don't compile so it is not working. Can you please update the code. Thank you
T3Taotra
T3Taotra
  • www.mql5.com
The fan based on the five T3 moving averages for trend indication.

I am not a coder ... but I know that fixing way is depending on the error you have during the compillation.
What was written there?
Something about SmoothAlgorithms.mqh ?

PS. I will try to compile now (there are 3 files so it will take time for me to place them in correct folders for example).

Sergey Golubev #:

I am not a coder ... but I know that fixing way is depending on the error you have during the compillation.
What was written there?
Something about SmoothAlgorithms.mqh ?

PS. I will try to compile now (there are 3 files so it will take time for me to place them in correct folders for example).

Here it is on compilation

I compiled with not a problem. I think - because I am using the recent version of SmoothAlgorithms.mqh file which was fixed by Alain Verleyen on this post ( ) - you can download this include file from this post.

Indicator works but HFT (higher time frame, which I understand as MTF indicator) - does not work.
So, use the original version as T3Taotra.mq5 , or ... may be ... someone will fix it more.

Because it is what I get (by attaching it) - it may be enough for you in case you update SmoothAlgorithms.mqh file -

Smoothalgorithms.mqh issue after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136) - How to fix 69 errors in MT5 Smoothal algorithms
Smoothalgorithms.mqh issue after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136) - How to fix 69 errors in MT5 Smoothal algorithms
  • www.mql5.com
Metaeditor shows 69 errors in smoothalgorithms. Mqh after latest update of mt5 (build 2136) see attached images. But perhaps something changed and you could tell how to opt out from beta updates in mt5. Hi alain, could you please attach an mq5 file here for the smoothalgorithms

Paul #:

Here it is on compilation

Yes,it is what I was writing about SmoothAlgorithms.mqh file on the post above (try to update this file).

Sergey Golubev #:

I compiled with not a problem. I think - because I am using the recent version of SmoothAlgorithms.mqh file which was fixed by Alain Verleyen on this post ( ) - you can download this include file from this post.

Indicator works but HFT (higher time frame, which I understand as MTF indicator) - does not work.
So, use the original version as T3Taotra.mq5 , or ... may be ... someone will fix it more.

Because it is what I get (by attaching it) - it may be enough for you in case you update SmoothAlgorithms.mqh file -

Thank you so much. Compiled.

Reason: