EA Attachment

Hello Team,

Please advice me.
I attempted adding an EA to Symbol (EURUSD) by dragging it to the Chat Window, and it refused attaching. I also tried other Symbols, and all failed to attach.
I have another EA which I bought from MQL5 Market. I tried attaching that EA, but it failed too.
I went further by trying the "MACD Sample" and "Moving Average" which came with the platform, and they were able to attach properly.
So please, what should I do?

Simon Akubue:
Hello Team,

Please advice me.
I attempted adding an EA to Symbol (EURUSD) by dragging it to the Chat Window, and it refused attaching. I also tried other Symbols, and all failed to attach.
I have another EA which I bought from MQL5 Market. I tried attaching that EA, but it failed too.
I went further by trying the "MACD Sample" and "Moving Average" which came with the platform, and they were able to attach properly.

Please check the log.

Simon Akubue:
Hello Team,

Please advice me.

Take a look to the journal and expert tab for errors 
Reason: