Need an EA? Can write your EA?

Hello,

I am a software developer that is offering my service for those that may be having trouble writing EA's. I have been a software developer for 14 years and write in all variants of the C language (C/C++, C#), JAVA, SQL, etc. I have written EA's based on indicators and price action. Let me know what you are trying to accomplish and send me a private message or just post a reply here and I will try to assist.

Thanks

Its nice to have people like you on this forum and believe me you will be a source of help to me and to many others trying to write EAs on what we believe is our strategy. I have been trying to write an EA based on Moving average crossings. I did and successfully backtested but on placing it in a live demo account, it refused to work and i dont know if i did not put a parameter right. Further more, i try to make it enter a new trade just immediately it exits the preceding but no lick too. I dont know if you can help me with that. Attached with this, is the codes for it. Please look it up and see if yoou can help me correct it. I believe it will make a good EA if it works properly.

Thanks.

sunpack wrote >>

Hello,

I am a software developer that is offering my service for those that may be having trouble writing EA's. I have been a software developer for 14 years and write in all variants of the C language (C/C++, C#), JAVA, SQL, etc. I have written EA's based on indicators and price action. Let me know what you are trying to accomplish and send me a private message or just post a reply here and I will try to assist.

Thanks

Do you have any canned EA for Hamma Pad?

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com
Reason: