EA - Creation and Control

Dear Forum members,

i am interested in
(i) creating an Expert advisor for my trading system
Who could help me with the coding of my system into metatrader language ?

(ii) I would like to share the EA with subscriber based on the volume they do.

I am working on an agreement with a major forex broker to have their clients use my EA

The clients would get the EA for free if they trade above a threshold volume level

i.e. if a client does more than X volume in a month, then he/she can use the EA the next month.

How could I achieve to have control of who gets to see and use the EA on a month by month basis ?

thank you in advance

TraderTD:
Dear Forum members,

i am interested in
(i) creating an Expert advisor for my trading system
Who could help me with the coding of my system into metatrader language ?

(ii) I would like to share the EA with subscriber based on the volume they do.

I am working on an agreement with a major forex broker to have their clients use my EA

The clients would get the EA for free if they trade above a threshold volume level

i.e. if a client does more than X volume in a month, then he/she can use the EA the next month.

How could I achieve to have control of who gets to see and use the EA on a month by month basis ?

thank you in advance

Hi TraderTD

(i)  . Since some big broker going to use the EA I think you can afford to go to job section if you'd like https://www.mql5.com/en/job 

(ii) . Ask if the broker have and honestly run Introducing Broker (IB) Program, if they have, then become one, if not look for another broker. You can also ask the client account number and investor password, especially those who open an account through you as an IB. From there you can see the volume they trading.

However are you sure you want to share the EA with some one else ?, they can copy trade your EA or worst, if the EA is for MT4, then they can easily decompile your EA. 

I have to apologize, but you can not discuss about being Introducing Broker here, maybe you should try it in some other forum, but you can discuss other thing than that.

MQL5 jobs
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

phi.nuts:

Hi TraderTD

(i)  . Since some big broker going to use the EA I think you can afford to go to job section if you'd like https://www.mql5.com/en/job 

(ii) . Ask if the broker have and honestly run Introducing Broker (IB) Program, if they have, then become one, if not look for another broker. You can also ask the client account number and investor password, especially those who open an account through you as an IB. From there you can see the volume they trading.

However are you sure you want to share the EA with some one else ?, they can copy trade your EA or worst, if the EA is for MT4, then they can easily decompile your EA. 

I have to apologize, but you can not discuss about being Introducing Broker here, maybe you should try it in some other forum, but you can discuss other thing than that.

================================================================================================================

Hi Phi.Nuts

I did not mean to appear as trying to fish for potential clients, I just mentioned this so as to give more background information on what I need help and advice.

Please allow me to elaborate and/or better explain myself.

I need to:

(1) Create a EA -> I would need someone that is able to program my algos in Metatrader programming language

Where could I find someone to help me do that ?

(2) I would need the EA: -> to be password protected (i.e. the user not to have access to the code)

-> and to have remote control on who gets to use it (i.e. I can switch someone's access on/off  to that EA)

Is this doable ?

I would very much appreciate your help and guidance on this

Thank you in advance for your reply

(1). Did you even read my # 1 reply there ? If you don't want to learn mql4/5 but still wanted to create EA then go to job section https://www.mql5.com/en/job  <<-- click that !

(2). Yes it's doable, create your EA with .dll.

MQL5 jobs
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs