Discussion of article "Creating an assistant in manual trading" - page 3

Dimitriy --

Thank you so much for this panel  which covers almost all features I am desiring. I am thinking about how to code a few additional wishes myself without expecting unsolvable problems. I am just not quite sure yet if/how the risk managment component works when I want to increase a winning or fade from a losing position.

Will I lose the bet that I can figure it out myself before somebody else knows the answer?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas 

Hi Dimitriy

Very nice work. Could you explain me how to change the panel's background color? I know I can edit the macro definition in the Defines.mqh files, but I wonder if there is any way I could do that without editing that file.

Thanks in advance.

Savio

Very good idea ! Very easy to use , it facilitates mt5 for beginners . Thanks

Simalb:

Very good idea ! Very easy to use , it facilitates mt5 for beginners . Thanks

Thanks you.

can i use your system for mt4

jobstudyrana:
can i use your system for mt4

Hello, 

Yes, you can. But you mast to change trade functions

Hi I try to download it to trading on current mt5 5.00 build 2433. (I fell MQL auto update build version 5~8 times /month ) But it get some trouble as I press buy or sell "Error of ioen BUY ORDER AutoTrading disabled by client"

And I try to add stop point in code. But it doesn't stop there.

I get confuse that. I think it is working on old version mql, but get failure in current version.

Could you do me a favor to check what happen?

SungSungE:

Hi I try to download it to trading on current mt5 5.00 build 2433. (I fell MQL auto update build version 5~8 times /month ) But it get some trouble as I press buy or sell "Error of ioen BUY ORDER AutoTrading disabled by client"

And I try to add stop point in code. But it doesn't stop there.

I get confuse that. I think it is working on old version mql, but get failure in current version.

Could you do me a favor to check what happen?

Hello,
This trade panel work like EA. So for fix your problem you must anable  auto trading in your terminal.

Hi,

As soon as I use a CDialog feature in one of my indicators, all graphical windows using this indicator close upon compilation.

Do you know how I can solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Philippe

pallaire:

Hi,

As soon as I use a CDialog feature in one of my indicators, all graphical windows using this indicator close upon compilation.

Do you know how I can solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Philippe

After compilation indicator will be restart at all grafics. In case charts closed in this time, I think, you need to use CAppDialog::Destroy(reason) method in OnDeinit function of your indicator.

Reason: