Looking for another borker

Hi,

today my broker (activtrades) told me to stop using my EA's because they would trade to heavy and they get server problems.

I am now looking for a new one, I was thinking of Qtrades, would you recommend?

best regards

Lennetkann 

Guido Stiel:

Hi,

today my broker (activtrades) told me to stop using my EA's because they would trade to heavy and they get server problems.

I am now looking for a new one, I was thinking of Qtrades, would you recommend?

best regards

Lennetkann 

I'd suggest Admiral Markets, have been using them myself for 3 years now, have not experienced any problems. Low spreads, good support, fast withdrawals.

http://www.admiralmarkets.com

Trade Forex, CFDs, metals & more with authorized online broker - Admiral Markets
  • admiralmarkets.com
June 16, 2016 07:28Additional changes in trading terms around the Brexit vote

I very surprised

existing customer to  activertrader,, activetrader and 'one of the most famous scam brokers scam . 

He has a lot of  techniques to stealt the costumer 

one of all and  very famous and 'give few data  (steal  datafeed from server ) 

to be able to manipulate the market ,, incredible that thou hast not realized the price "" jumps ""  for this before  take a new ( for me LMAX + ib fxfcm  discount it's the best ) 

please put into 2  from different broker meta at chart day this  live volume and at  look the  difference from data feed ,, 

http://www.abundancetradinggroup.com/tick-counter-indicator/

Tick Counter Indicator - Abundance Trading Group
Tick Counter Indicator - Abundance Trading Group
  • www.abundancetradinggroup.com
see which broker or VPS provider gives you more ticks. Remember, you can only execute a trade on an incoming tick. Having less ticks means you may not execute at the price you want, or may miss trading opportunities altogether. This is especially important for EAs running on a per tick basis (usually scalpers) rather than trading only on the...

the second advice ;; updatind your's ea and  remove pending order  to put red line an immediate order  

do all MM  stealth    stop loss tp   BE   etc etc 

Aussie brokers are OK

i recomends you XM broker, they have low spread and fast order execution.

alpari is also fy9.
Reason: