MT4 signals connection problem and MQL5 403 http error - page 2

I still can not open mql5.com in other browser like firefox.

The IE Version is 8 so it should not be the problem.

I have tried other broker but still can not load the signal page too. 

I think strange if it is the VPS problem, how come it can still open the other websites but not the MQL5?  

I have reboot the VPS again and again and lower down the internet security to the minimun and still can not load the pages of MQL5.   

I feel more like that the VPS IP is somehow blocked or backlisted by MQL5 server for unknown reason whatsoever.

roogoot:

I still can not open mql5.com in other browser like firefox.

The IE Version is 8 so it should not be the problem.

I have tried other broker but still can not load the signal page too. 

I think strange if it is the VPS problem, how come it can still open the other websites but not the MQL5?  

I have reboot the VPS again and again and lower down the internet security to the minimun and still can not load the pages of MQL5.   

I feel more like that the VPS IP is somehow blocked or backlisted by MQL5 server for unknown reason whatsoever.

Thanks for the update, Yes, I think mql5.com blocked some IPs for no apparent reason. So far there's nothing I can do, and unfortunately, the only you can do is wait, like VincentX said in previous post.

I have this exact same problem as roogoot.

I cannot access from a web browser or MT4 and its clear that it's an IP blocking issue from mql5.com.

I have tried changing the IP address every 15 minutes via my VPN to test this and the IP address change allows a reconnect to mql5.com through the MT4 terminal but drops within 5 minutes and keeps returning a "credit cannot connect" message until the next IP address change.

so to me it's clear that there is an IP blocking issue at mql5.com.

Your VPS provider might have block some IP

You may need to download latest version of firefox OR

You may need to format your computer and reinstall latest version of firefox there.

If you can open mql5.com in you local system browser, it may due to the fact that your network provider blocked some foreign IP

It is not the fault of mql5.com;it is the fault of your vps provider. they might have blacklist mql5.com IP

gbemitte:

You may need to format your computer and reinstall latest version of firefox there.

If you can open mql5.com in you local system browser, it may due to the fact that your network provider blocked some foreign IP

It is not the fault of mql5.com;it is the fault of your vps provider. they might have blacklist mql5.com IP

Why then would the error message be in a foreign language when I am in the UK and my network is in England and my VPN in the US. Its clearly a blocking issue from mql5.com or its gateway.

And its not a browser issue. I have tried on 3 different unconnected computers and its clearly the IP address which is being targeted. And changing IP lasts but a few minutes before it gets blocked as well.

gbemitte:

Please read the whole topic before answering.

Sadly, the MQL5.com also blocked the mt4 and browsers in my home computer now!

Actually I can no longer open pages of MQL5, I resucue to add this comment only by the use of a proxy!

I have no illegal action but just testing the two most popular signals in demo MT4 for about 2-3 hours, and I don't know why the server should ban my IP!

Is it also the signals problem itself? Are the signals don't want to be freely used by so many people?

It should be the fault or bugs in MQL5.com and should be thoroughly looked into by some programmer!

roogoot:

Sadly, the MQL5.com also blocked the mt4 and browsers in my home computer now!

Actually I can no longer open pages of MQL5, I resucue to add this comment only by the use of a proxy!

I have no illegal action but just testing the two most popular signals in demo MT4 for about 2-3 hours, and I don't know why the server should ban my IP!

It should be the fault or bugs in MQL5.com and should be thoroughly looked into by some programmer!

Can you access https://www.mql5.com/forum/en with your usual connection ?, you can also report there https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/142137
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com

Yes, I can open https://www.mql5.com/forum/en  with no problem!
  • www.mql5.com

roogoot:
Yes, I can open https://www.mql5.com/forum/en  with no problem!

And I can also get into mql4.com - my problem is exactly as roogoot finds it.

Reason: