i get this error (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error]) when i try to install purchases ea or demo on mt5 please help - page 2

Sergey Golubev #:

As far as I understand - error 443 (I see it on your screenshot) - It is related to your computer (to your VPS).
Means: this VPS is not fully compatible for the Market (for many reasons).
Decision: change VPS provider.

The other reason may be the following: you already installed this product (you have it in Navigator - ...) but trying to install it once again. So, it is necessary to delete the previous installation from Navogator and install it once again (I know it because I am doing this mistake from time to time).

Next reason may be the following: this VPS was blocked from the Market.
decision: change VPS.

ive been using this vps for over 1 year , everything was working fine,   this error, just started 2 days ago , vps provider says nothing is blocked

Uzochukwu Chinedu Durugbo #: Good Morning, i did all your recommendations and none worked, i even wrote vultr vps and below is there response;

No, you did not do all as I advised. I asked you to run protocol testes to see if HTTP and HTTPS communications to the various MetaQuotes servers were not being filtered in any way (be it by Vultr or by the VPS itself due to changes or updates that were carried out lately).

You have not shown any logs of such attempts on your VPS. This is a Windows power user skill, so if you don't know how to do this, then we are unable to help your further.

The Vultr response is a standard boiler plate response, but they did ask that you review the Event viewer logs, which you have not done either.

Uzochukwu Chinedu Durugbo #:

ive been using this vps for over 1 year , everything was working fine,   this error, just started 2 days ago , vps provider says nothing is blocked

VPS provider may install some more security on their server (which may be affected on this situation).
Besides, if external VPS blicked from the Market so it is the block by IP or/and some others ... and VPS provider may not know about it (MQ is not informing VPS providers about it).

You can test to download/install any demo product from your home computer (in case you computer is on Windows 10 64 bit), and if everything is fine so it is the problem with this VPS.

Sergey Golubev #:
VPS provider may install some more security on their server (which may be affected on this situation).
Besides, if external VPS blicked from the Market so it is the block by IP or/and some others ... and VPS provider may not know about it (MQ is not informing VPS providers about it).

You can test to download/install any demo product from your home computer (in case you computer is on Windows 10 64 bit), and if everything is fine so it is the problem with this VPS.

everything works fine from my home computer and also works fine from another vps from same host vultr,  but that particular vps is the one showing the error, sinc 2 days

everything works fine from my home computer and also works fine from another vps from same host vultr,  but that particular vps is the one showing the error, sinc 2 days

There is some other idea (I did not check it so I can not confirm about - it is true or not, but I was reading some posts about it):
some broker may block the Market. So, you can try to download Metatrader 5 from this website (not from the broker's website).

Sergey Golubev #:
There is some other idea (I did not check it so I can not confirm about - it is true or not, but I was reading some posts about it):
some broker may block the Market. So, you can try to download Metatrader 5 from this website (not from the broker's website).

which website to download from please?

which website to download from please?

Metatrader 5?
This website - look at the bottom of this page for the following link (or use this one): Download MetaTrader 5

Sergey Golubev #:

Metatrader 5?
This website - look at the bottom of this page for the following link (or use this one): Download MetaTrader 5

still did not work, how come this does not have a solution?

still did not work, how come this does not have a solution?

Yes, the selecting VPS is difficult process.
Example -

• I had 403 error (which is similar to your 443), and I found something about DEP (post ),
  • some other users were trying to disable antivirus/firewall (I do not have experience with antivirus/firewall which need to be disabled for this fixing but many users reported about it),
  • the other my experience - installing the latest version of Inernet Explorer and to check the settings of Internet Explorer in Metatrader 5 by using the chat on the top right corner of MT5 (because it did not work with the latest version Internet Explorer with some IE's settings for example),
  • more.

It is better to change VPS than to trying to fix something which is not your own and which is not under your full controll.

--------------

I collected everything (which I found) on the summary posts and  

product is purchased but not downloaded yet - How to fix a problem with MQ5 and EA in the market?
product is purchased but not downloaded yet - How to fix a problem with MQ5 and EA in the market?
  • www.mql5.com
I bought ea from the market and tried it. If the author/seller can't help you, how could we. I don't understand why i cant just download the indicator ,get a license key or something and get going. (select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button )

Uzochukwu Chinedu Durugbo #: still did not work, how come this does not have a solution?

Because something is wrong on that VPS itself which is blocking the traffic. It is not related to MetaTrader or MetaQuotes. It is a problem with the setup of that VPS or with the Windows configuration.

I have already explained how you should proceed to diagnose the problem and even Vultr has given you some hints. Why have you not carried out those steps?

Reason: