2.00 credit

could someone explain  to me please what the 2.00 credit is ,where it is aplied and how to use it?

The 2credit simply means $2 and you cannot withdraw it. You can use it by buying product through mql5.com or you can use it to pay for job in the job section but you have to add money to it by webmoney, paypal or credit card because the least of the job you can order will cost nothing less than 10credit.

For $ 2, the more realistic is used to do optimization of EA (backstesting) using cloud.

achidayat:
For $ 2, the more realistic is used to do optimization of EA (backstesting) using cloud.

hi;

can you please explain about " using cloud " .

TIMisthebest:

hi;

can you please explain about " using cloud " .

Please read this article about Using MQL5 Cloud Network : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/341

And this discussion about Metatrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/3235

Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network
Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
How many cores do you have on your home computer? How many computers can you use to optimize a trading strategy? We show here how to use the MQL5 Cloud Network to accelerate calculations by receiving the computing power across the globe with the click of a mouse. The phrase "Time is money" becomes even more topical with each passing year, and we cannot afford to wait for important computations for tens of hours or even days.

Hello!

I registed as a seller, why i dont have 2% bonus? when i will recieve it? 

How to Post a Product in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

btkd:

Hello!

anyone know?

btkd:

Hello!

I don't know about 2% bonus but if you're talking about $2 bonus it only given to new member of MAL5.com. But i on't know some criterial they use to award it because i didn't receive it when i register in this website but some my friend who registered received it.

forexgoshen:
I don't know about 2% bonus but if you're talking about $2 bonus it only given to new member of MAL5.com. But i on't know some criterial they use to award it because i didn't receive it when i register in this website but some my friend who registered received it.
did u register for seller?

btkd:

Hello!

I'm a registered seller.

I don't think there is any 2% thing. Please provide links if you saw it anywhere. 

doshur:

I'm a registered seller.

I don't think there is any 2% thing. Please provide links if you saw it anywhere. 

sorry im misstake typing. i mean 2USD bonus.

I didnt have it when i register mql5 and register as seller

• www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.
Reason: