My hard drive isfFilling up

I am not familiar with MT4 programs.  Somehow my hard drive is filling up real fast. When I look at the MT4 Data Folder, the size is about 15Gb.   

I have already deleted the log files and the history files, but it is not helping.   I am not sure if it is my indicators or my EA is causing this problem.  I have disabled all indicators and EA, but my hard drive is already full.    Does anyone know which directory where MT4 store the big files that I can safely delete?   

Thank you 

Iwan Iskandar:

I am not familiar with MT4 programs.  Somehow my hard drive is filling up real fast. When I look at the MT4 Data Folder, the size is about 15Gb.   

I have already deleted the log files and the history files, but it is not helping.   I am not sure if it is my indicators or my EA is causing this problem.  I have disabled all indicators and EA, but my hard drive is already full.    Does anyone know which directory where MT4 store the big files that I can safely delete?   

Thank you 

Maybe check the history data you are downloading..

Try to locate the big files with WiZtree

twalk:
Try to locate the big files with WiZtree
Thank you all for your suggestions.  I will try them all.

Francis Dogbe:
Maybe check the history data you are downloading..
Thank you for your help.  I solved my problems, well not exactly.  I just delete my MT4 and reinstall all my indicators, and manage to free up my hard drive.  I think is one of my indicators or EA's that constantly updating.  Can't figure out where it stores the big files.
Reason: