Expert Advisors: Fast Trading Panel

Fast Trading Panel:

Fast Trading Panel - the panel for fast trading

Author: Руслан

Very Good Job Thank You For Publishing..

Ive copyed the files.

But how can i open the tradepad in mt5?

Kima:

Ive copyed the files.

But how can i open the tradepad in mt5?

Attach it to the chart. To what folders did you copy the files anyway ?.

That is advised in the text: 

"Extract TradePad.zip to a folder where you have MetaTrader 5 installed. For example, C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5.

Kima:

That is advised in the text: 

"Extract TradePad.zip to a folder where you have MetaTrader 5 installed. For example, C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5." 

If you using Windows XP and installed in that directory, then you should extract it at C:\Program Files\Your MetaTrader 5\

If you using Windows Vista/7/8 you should extract it at  C: \ Users \ [User Name] \ AppData \ Roaming \ MetaQuotes \ Terminal \ <some Unix code >] \  

this is a useful tool to scalp.thanks for sharing

This is very nice.  :)

Would it be very difficult to add a [Reverse Position] button/function?

timmbits:

This is very nice.  :)

Would it be very difficult to add a [Reverse Position] button/function?

Yes, in the near future it is planned to publish a new version, which will contain the following functionality:

-manager position

-Reverse of the position 

-Position close

-"Hot Keys" manager (for all trade operations and manage periodicity)

-well and many more... 

phi nuts:

If you using Windows XP and installed in that directory, then you should extract it at C:\Program Files\Your MetaTrader 5\

If you using Windows Vista/7/8 you should extract it at  C: \ Users \ [User Name] \ AppData \ Roaming \ MetaQuotes \ Terminal \ <some Unix code >] \  

Hi, Does it working for you? Unfortunetly it's not for me. Downloaded, copied to the right folders, started without any error or error message. Autotrading is on. Expert is on the screen, but when is push sell or buy, nothing happens. Any idea what can be the problem?

Thank you,

Robert

Reason: