Indicators: PivotPointUniversal - page 2

in historical mode, its not plotting beyond 180 days, can u check.

Hi,

I would like to report that WEEKLY pivots do not draw on DAILY charts; and they should I think:

NO WEEKLY pivots on DAILY charts

They DO draw on lower TFs, like H4:

WEEKLY pivots work on H4 and lower TFs

Best regards

Wiertara

Hello Dear please can you help us to add the indicator in chart

Cordially

Wiertara:

Hi,

I would like to report that WEEKLY pivots do not draw on DAILY charts; and they should I think:

They DO draw on lower TFs, like H4:

Best regards

Wiertara

I think there is a mistake on code, I edited file (link). So you can use WEEKLY pivots on Daily time-frame. Please try it.

hey man, thank you for this indicator works great!! use it everyday!  

Is there anyway to stop the lines joining together each period?  i.e. lets say im using hourly chart, each days lines linking together make mess on mt5, see two different programs:

Thank you for sharing the indicator.

I am new to Forex trading and I hope someone can advise why I cannot see the pivot when I use on MT5 :

Period: Day ( on the indicator setting).

Can see pivot visible on the time frames: M1, M5, M30, H1 but not on the rest.

Period: Weekly ( on the indicator setting).

Can see pivot visible on the time frames: M1, M5, M30, H1, H4 but not on the rest.

Period: Monthly ( on the indicator setting).

Can see pivot visible on the time frames: MM5, M30, H1, H4, D1, W! but not on M1 or MN.

I have tried scalling out or in as to see if it is visble but no luck.

Can you please advise.

tb654321:

hey man, thank you for this indicator works great!! use it everyday!  

Is there anyway to stop the lines joining together each period?  i.e. lets say im using hourly chart, each days lines linking together make mess on mt5, see two different programs:

i tried to fix it and i need to get split this code is one of the best mt5 of pivots just only has this connected lines/bands issue

hi what and how to add the timming in the cyclical analysis like time at LL1 to LL2 and LL1 to HH1 and HH2 ---- ratio needed how to find this and how to calculate them real time 
Reason: