No quality among most of the coders in job section

Metaquotes,

You should have some  guidlelines who is eligible to be a coder and who is not.Most of them dont read it they jump

on the job not to missed the opportunity after that  they realise  it is something they cant' chew.I am learning coding and I got far in coding and I should be ready in 6 months.

Does that make me  qualified coder to bid in job section?What do you say? 

Your comment doesn't show us why there is no quality among most of the coders in the job section.

in order to ensure quality services mql5 puts some guild-line to ensure that you are not cheated. so that you can have your money back if you re not satisfy with there services.

Even if you have become pro coder guru within the next six month and you don't do any job well and mql5 confirm it that you don't do it well, you won't get paid.

Thanks

It takes about 10 years to become coding  '' guru''  http://norvig.com/21-days.html not 6 months.When you place a bid in job section yo do not

become '' guru''. I think I clearly stated the chronic problem '' Most of them dont read it they jump on the job not to missed the opportunity after that  they realise  it is something they cant' chew''  thanks.

Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years
  • norvig.com
Walk into any bookstore, and you'll see how to Teach Yourself Java in 7 Days alongside endless variations offering to teach Visual Basic, Windows, the Internet, and so on in a few days or hours. I did the following power search at Amazon.com: and got back 248 hits. The first 78 were computer books (number 79 was Learn Bengali in 30 days). I...

:)) It's logical for 33.33 ;))

There are programmers from all countries, with very different background, it's to the customer to make his choice. As gbemitte said, if the job isn't fulfilled, the programmer isn't paid.

A lot of jobs are "program me this for 10-20 credits", what can you expect for such a price ? A professional developer is paid at least 50€ in my country. Anyway I think this service works very well, and a lot of people can find a solution to their problems.

Am confused here. I look at top coders and many have five stars, so they do a good job, no?

angevoyageur:

There are programmers from all countries, with very different background, it's to the customer to make his choice. As gbemitte said, if the job isn't fulfilled, the programmer isn't paid.

A lot of jobs are "program me this for 10-20 credits", what can you expect for such a price ? A professional developer is paid at least 50€ in my country. Anyway I think this service works very well, and a lot of people can find a solution to their problems.

True.

cemal:

Metaquotes,

You should have some  guidlelines who is eligible to be a coder and who is not.Most of them dont read it they jump

on the job not to missed the opportunity after that  they realise  it is something they cant' chew.I am learning coding and I got far in coding and I should be ready in 6 months.

Does that make me  qualified coder to bid in job section?What do you say? 

Some people learn faster than others, if a coder can do the job, then the customer can get it done. Not everyone fits in the same box.

Man, you are free to change the developer, if you want. This is supposed to be a free (deregulated) market! If you want to contract better services, just raise the payment and ask for qualification (e.g.: master degree, year of experience, etc.).

Icarus:

Man, you are free to change the developer, if you want. This is supposed to be a free (deregulated) market! If you want to contract better services, just raise the payment and ask for qualification (e.g.: master degree, year of experience, etc.).

Masters degree in mql5?

Cemal if your opinion is correct I am a lucky guy. I have posted 2 jobs and within few hours I received a perfect job as  requested. I guess here there are as same of  real life in all work categories skilled people and some with not a full knoledge. it's life.

Reason: