Service desk!!! When it will work successively?! - page 2

Sergey Golubev:
It was national holidays since 1st till 9 of May included, and if service desk guys are working in the office institutionally so they should follow those holiday's days (because the office may be closed for national holidays, and I do not think they are working at home for example).
It is the first working day for today (banks, offices and the other institutions in the country are opened today). Example: do you see the dates for servicedesk tickets the users uploaded on this page? 6th of May, 7th of May ... holiday time ....
So, it is better to wait (I do not think they will forget about any ticket).
Yes, we are known about this already. But our customers doesn't know about this!!! :(

Therefore we are have one offer (sentence): must arrange a schedule of duty(tour of duty) for maintaining sequence of all works?!

Just it is my idea... :)

Shukurjon Beknazarov:
Yes, we are known about this already. But our customers doesn't know about this!!! :(

Therefore we are have one offer (sentence): must arrange a schedule of duty(tour of duty) for maintaining sequence of all works?!

Yes, do it :)

In a few decades.

Shukurjon Beknazarov:

Strangely?!

Yesterday my account was unlocked, but after trying withdrawn funds blocked again immediately!!! :(((

Why this happened with my account exactly?!  LOL... ?!

Shukurjon Beknazarov:

Strangely?!

Yesterday my account was unlocked, but after trying withdrawn funds blocked again immediately!!! :(((

Why this happened with my account exactly?!  LOL... ?!
Solved and unlocked now, thanks for all!!!
Reason: