Experts: Stochastic trading

Stochastic trading:

When the stochastic enters the overbought or oversold area, the first lot is opened, if the chart is reversed, then operate with one lot.

Author: андрей

Would like to know the currency pair, time frame and if 'every tick' was used.

I also want to know wich timeframe is best. I will try it on 1 minute, but I think 5 minute is okay, but to take 50 pips, perhaps the 15 minutes is also good.

Hello. L ' expert that has developed is really very good . With a few tweaks it would be perfect . I 'm trying with a real account , and it is giving me a great return . 50 euro account, 30 euro profit in a week of operation . I wanted to ask you; because in the test strategy takes "close at stop" and the test does not go beyond 1-2 days always closing at a loss ? Sometimes open operations with stop loss at other times without stop loss (dangerous ) . When opened without stop loss , the transaction is declared " macd simple" while the others are declared " 0 " . What does it mean? Thanks Congratulations and good work .

Hello sir, 

I like your EA's great performance.

Isaac Echeverria:
I also want to know wich timeframe is best. I will try it on 1 minute, but I think 5 minute is okay, but to take 50 pips, perhaps the 15 minutes is also good.

Th EA Code does not compile :

" Please check " OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,Ask+sl,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,0,Red);") the error appear in all instances where this line is  located.

.Please help

Thank you.

Eduardo

Reason: