Is it possible to create a REALM in an EA

I have an EA that has so far never resulted in a loss but the reason for that is for my human interference. I was wondering if I could code in " Realms " but I am not sure how too go about it at this moment. 

I may figure it out in a month or so but I feel like I should brainstorm with a little help.

here is what I have been doing

If Check the terminal and my EA is within an active trade and the profit is 70% or greater I take the profit manually. however this will not be change by coding . that will be my permanent interventions "can't be helped.

now as to REALMS

I want the EA to have a buy zone , buy and sell zone , sell zone . this should be represented on the chart as four (4) horizontal Lines

buy zone : only allows buy orders

Sell Zone only allows sell orders

buy and sell zone : allows both order types.

The four (4) horizontal lines should be able to be dragged and dropped as I see fit thus editing the value of the REALM as I see fit.

This is intended to navigate consolidation as my EA already has what it takes to capture breakouts and manage slippage.  

Example of REALM below. 

Files:
AUDJPYDaily.png  37 kb

How bout trailing orders and trailing stops, both with thresholds. To create dragable lines is not such a big deal. Just use the OnChartEvent() function to capture mouse events, translate those to price levels and move your line objects, which you create with ObjectCreate().

Doerk Hilger:
How bout trailing orders and trailing stops, both with thresholds. To create dragable lines is not such a big deal. Just use the OnChartEvent() function to capture mouse events, translate those to price levels and move your line objects, which you create with ObjectCreate().
Currently has the trailing stops is trailng order another type of function ? I will proceed to the onchart event manual
Reason: