Experts: Exp_Stochastic_Histogram

Exp_Stochastic_Histogram:

A trading system based on the signals of the Stochastic_Histogram indicator. The signal is formed when a bar is closing. The Expert Advisor uses one of the two methods to determine the trend depending on the input value:

input TrendMode TMode=Cross;                      // Trend detection method
  1. Upon the intersection of the signal and the main line of the indicator with the change of the signal cloud color;
  2. When the color of the histogram changes from a neutral gray to pink or lime, i.e. when the RVI oscillator enters the overbought or oversold zone.

Fig. 1. Examples of trades on the chart

Fig. 1. Examples of trades on the chart

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Can you help me to make a strategy please
Strategy is,

SMA - 240 ; Stochastic ( %K periods- 30, %K Slowing- 20 & %D periods - 10 and MA type is Weighted )
Timeframes - for 1min and 2 min

Condition for BUY - i) Market's close Price is above 240 mv  ii) afterthat whenever Stochastic will cross for buy, it will trigger at closing price of that last candle.....Stop loss- 5 points, Take profit- 20 points, Trailing Stop will be at 10 points and Break even will be 5 points when profit will be 15 points.

Condition for SELL - i) Market's close Price is below 240 mv  ii) afterthat whenever Stochastic will cross for sell, it will trigger at closing price of that last candle.....Stop loss- 5 points, Take profit- 20 points, Trailing Stop will be at 10 points and Break even will be 5 points when profit will be 15 points.

Reason: