Easy Beginner Question

I'm a total beginner here to Metatrader 5 and the industry in general.

I am using the demo version of MT5, with the basic demo server.

As far as I understand (And i don't understand very far), the fx markets are always open. However, MT5 only provides quotes at certain times.

I remember on MT4, at some point, i had access to quotes 24/7 through a demo server, though it may have been the demo of a third party broker. 

Is there any way to get round the clock quotes on MT5?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question.

AbsoluteZero:

I'm a total beginner here to Metatrader 5 and the industry in general.

I am using the demo version of MT5, with the basic demo server.

As far as I understand (And i don't understand very far), the fx markets are always open. However, MT5 only provides quotes at certain times.

I remember on MT4, at some point, i had access to quotes 24/7 through a demo server, though it may have been the demo of a third party broker. 

Is there any way to get round the clock quotes on MT5?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question.

As far as I understand your question, note that FX Markets are not always open (24/7) but "just" 24/5.

So if you start to test today, markets are stopped and just open from Sunday night to Friday night, and Demo Servers are just a mirror of the real signals.

So, by the way, you must wait market open to use them.

If this is not the point, please be more specific about get the clock quotes on MT5.

Off-topic: the curious thing about your post, is that, although beginner, your forum ranking is 5, which indicates a bug in the calculation of this value!

Regards.