3. Configuration
   ziafba2.0 on EURUSD:M20 every tick 2012.01.01-2012.08.01

4. Start
   finished in 8 min 7 sec

5. Statistics
   755 kb of log files
   342 trades, 702 deals, profit 1260585.77 USD

No errors!

My EA was rejected.. and my brothers EA both were rejected due to Multiple registration.. 

There was no rule stating that only one EA per family. 

B_A_Z:

This is my EA

2012.09.22 07:14

No errors!

My EA was rejected.. and my brothers EA both were rejected due to Multiple registration.. 

I think you and your brother are using the same com or same internet (IP address)

Check with the mod to see if there is any resolutions.

achidayat:

This is my EA :

This is very impressive.

B_A_Z:

This is my EA

2012.09.22 07:14

No errors!

I'm sorry about what you and your brother experienced. Maybe you and your brother use the same PC or using the same IP address. Or may be violate the rule about relationship as implicitly written in ATC 2012 rule at section II.5 :

5. Participants have the right to register one time only. It is prohibited to register one's friends or relatives – this will lead to disqualification. If it is discovered that the registered persons lack the necessary knowledge of trading, these persons will be disqualified.

achidayat:

5. Participants have the right to register one time only. It is prohibited to register one's friends or relatives – this will lead to disqualification. If it is discovered that the registered persons lack the necessary knowledge of trading, these persons will be disqualified.

I think it may be 2 different ways:

1) He registered his brother. It's look like as he has wrote 2 EA and submit first as own and second as brother's. - At this situation it is Multiple registration rule.

2) He registered himself. And his brother registered himself. He has wrote an EA. And his brother wrote different EA. They both wrote on the same machine, but each wrote something of their own, and wrote their own. - I think it isn't a violation of the rules.

Buy all this is my IMHO.

If your situation looks like as way 2: You can write to administration and describe you situation. If they want, that will give any answer.

This is my EA:

2012.09.22 21:52

1. Copy
   experts\haunterv8.ex5 ok

2. Compile

3. Configuration
   haunterv8 on EURJPY:D1 every tick 2012.01.01-2012.08.01

4. Start
   finished in 4 min 33 sec

5. Statistics
   1465 kb of log files
   333 trades, 882 deals, profit 839379.47 USD