Experts: Auto Trade (RSI)

Auto Trade (RSI):

This is my first expert totally based on RSI.

Auto Trade (RSI)

Author: Khurram Mustafa

Automated-Trading:

Auto Trade (RSI):

Author: Khurram Mustafa

How does the EA work if RSI rises from below 30 and then crosses 50 for a buy and RSI falls from above 70 and then crosses 50?

John Benjamin:
How does the EA work if RSI rises from below 30 and then crosses 50 for a buy and RSI falls from above 70 and then crosses 50?

Open <45 >55

Close >52 <47 

I have used some average calculations to prepare this EA because single calculation will harmful for account :) 

The EA does not close correctly with the opposite sign. Today with the EURGBP has not closed. You can review your EA and solution. Thank you.

Running with StopLoss=0 will eventually drain your account ... this is a disaster waiting to happen ... look at your maximal drawdown->71% !?!?! ... if your logic was any good running w/o a stoploss should at least give you a good Max Drawdown say anything <20% I would consider a good strategy ... also after looking at your code I suggest you read more about RSI and first try implementing the classic use of that indicator which in itself can yield pretty good results ... good luck!

Useless since it opens trade straight away, does not check condition on current/last bar, just constantly opens trade like this its simply crapness

Hi khuram,

With little modification, the ea works well, but i need to know how to get automatic close any transaction between RSI 33-67, bcoz in some case, the ea are opens in that range.

Pliz mail me  andykwiti@gmail.com tq

Hi,

Concerning the TP and the SL, if i put 20 to have 2 pips, it do not take the TP or the SL. It only work with 200?

can you help me? 

Regards

Henri9323:

Hi,

Concerning the TP and the SL, if i put 20 to have 2 pips, it do not take the TP or the SL. It only work with 200?

can you help me? 

Regards

Hello, Thanks for contact :)

Dear, The program is an idea, you can modify it as per your requirement

Khurram Mustafa:

Hello, Thanks for contact :)

Dear, The program is an idea, you can modify it as per your requirement

Thank you for reply and your help
When I put 20 in order to have 2 pips profit my tp is not set automatically 

I don’t understand why ?

Thank you the chat 

Henri9323:
Thank you for reply and your help
When I put 20 in order to have 2 pips profit my tp is not set automatically 

I don’t understand why ?

Thank you the chat 
Plz check, have u put in trailing stop?? You have also an option of trailing stop instead of tp & sl
Reason: