if some EA is loosing money continuously , how to inverse that EA such that the loss convert into profit - page 2

Hector Martinez Jr:
reverse the trade functions, when its suppose to buy Send an order to Sell instead of a buy Order.  Look for the Trade Function on your Source Code, OrderSend() and switch the OrderSend(OP_BUY) to OrderSend(OP_SELL) if you're on mql4.

it ring the bill

the idea is logical not impossible 

Vasyl Nosal:

I can't have my own opinion???

You can. The problem is not about this specific topic, but about your general attitude on this forum.

And if you not agree, you must PROVE that Im wrong.

Nope. I don't have to prove anything. You are misleading people, you have to prove your claims.

P.S. Do you have some special attitude to me? 

Yes. You are very unpleasant person, you never listen anything, you don't want to learn from other, you just want to show you. You were banned from all forums, one by one, and still you don't want to learn from that.

Already I gave you several warnings, it will not be a long time up to a definitive ban.

Vasyl Nosal:

Here you go.

So will I have some apologize for slander?

A spread of 2 ?

Anyway 28 trades from a backtest don't prove anything. Please don't waste your time, other people time and mine.

A losing strategy CAN NOT be reversed to a WINNING strategy, this has been proven for a long time by all traders experiences.

Anyone can waste his time as he wants, I will not let him broacast illusions here.

Alain Verleyen:

A spread of 2 ?

Anyway 28 trades from a backtest don't prove anything. Please don't waste your time, other people time and mine.

A losing strategy CAN NOT be reversed to a WINNING strategy, this has been proven for a long time by all traders experiences.

Anyone can waste his time as he wants, I will not let him broacast illusions here.

So my proofs are nothing? Great! I like your position.

P.S. Do not worry, I will not write anymore on this forum. 

Vasyl Nosal:

So my proofs are nothing? Great! I like your position.

With 28 trades and a fixed spread of 2 on the strategy tester, you can prove anything. In reality that proves nothing. Is that so hard to understand ?

P.S. Do not worry, I will not write anymore on this forum. 

That's a great news. You make my day.

Alain Verleyen:
You can't reverse a losing EA, that doesn't work.
agree..

we live like home here in this community please don't use harsh words with one another

it is always good to meet people with the same goals and ambitions. and to work together like a community . . . ..

always respect a person point of view

not use harsh words for another member of the community . . . .

because we have only this community to understand each other point of view . . . . . 

Vasyl Nosal:
If sl=tp in system,revers can help.
I agree with this. When sl=tp, spread is zero, and the stops are guaranteed, the reversed strategy will be a mirror-image of the original strategy. But zero spread is just wishful thinking. Probably the reason why Vasyl did not use the phrase "reverse WILL work", but rather "reverse CAN help".

Enrico Lambino:
I agree with this. When sl=tp, spread is zero, and the stops are guaranteed, the reversed strategy will be a mirror-image of the original strategy. But zero spread is just wishful thinking. Probably the reason why Vasyl did not use the phrase "reverse WILL work", but rather "reverse CAN help".

So what ? In the real world, you can't hope to reverse a strategy and become a winner. Is to so hard to understand ?

Alain Verleyen:

In the real world, you can't hope to reverse a strategy and become a winner.

Says who?

Reason: