Signal Providers lot size against subscriber's.

Hi all,

There has been quite a lot of questions about signal providers lot sizes against subscribers and I understand about how subscriber may only get a low lot size when compared to providers based on the volume calculations. However, my question is that when the signal provider's lot size is already 0.01, the subscriber will always get 0.01 if the subscriber's balance is less than providers balance correct ?

For e.g.

Providers balance = $10,000

Providers lot size = 0.01

subscriber's balance = $500

In the above case, the subscriber will always get 0.01, correct ?

Thanks

Mkris

Not entirely correct. It also depends on the leverage of both accounts

Mkris:

Hi all,

There has been quite a lot of questions about signal providers lot sizes against subscribers and I understand about how subscriber may only get a low lot size when compared to providers based on the volume calculations. However, my question is that when the signal provider's lot size is already 0.01, the subscriber will always get 0.01 if the subscriber's balance is less than providers balance correct ?

For e.g.

Providers balance = $10,000

Providers lot size = 0.01

subscriber's balance = $500

In the above case, the subscriber will always get 0.01, correct ?

Thanks

Mkris
For correct copying I would suggest a cent account to get right lots copied. 

Stuart Browne:
Not entirely correct. It also depends on the leverage of both accounts
Thanks Stuart. The leverage is identical - 1:100. 

Mkris:
Or if I put it another way, if the providers leverage is 1:100, what should the subscribers leverage be to get the trades copied as 0.01 lots itself ? 

Mkris:
Welcome :) Then yes, it will copy minimal size (0.01)

Mkris:
Or if I put it another way, if the providers leverage is 1:100, what should the subscribers leverage be to get the trades copied as 0.01 lots itself ? 

There's a few calculations to do but basically, as the subscribers leverage increases, the lot size "might" too. So if provider is 1:100 and subscriber is 1:500, the subscribers deposit will appear 5 times larger to the algorithm.

It's actually a little more complicated than that, if you want to get the full details I suggest you read here

Cheers
Stu

Stuart Browne:

There's a few calculations to do but basically, as the subscribers leverage increases, the lot size "might" too. So if provider is 1:100 and subscriber is 1:500, the subscribers deposit will appear 5 times larger to the algorithm.

It's actually a little more complicated than that, if you want to get the full details I suggest you read here

Cheers
Stu

Thanks... 
Reason: