Experts: Zonal Trading

Zonal Trading:

The Expert Advisor which uses AO and AC. Buying and selling is performed when the colors of the indicators match.

Algorithm

Author: Pavel Voronov

thanks for posting!

...looks like it is buy when AC crosses 0 rather than Green? is that right or can you confirm order triggers? thanks 

Max:

thanks for posting!

...looks like it is buy when AC crosses 0 rather than Green? is that right or can you confirm order triggers? thanks 

This EA used AC and AO indicators both. If AC and AO have the same color - than order is opened. In version 1.1 also taken into account sign of indicators. In previous version sign is not taken. 

Best regards,

Pavel Voronov 

Pavel Voronov:

This EA used AC and AO indicators both. If AC and AO have the same color - than order is opened. In version 1.1 also taken into account sign of indicators. In previous version sign is not taken. 

Best regards,

Pavel Voronov 

Hi Pavel,

I noticed that both AC & AO can repaint (1 or 2 bars back) in smaller timeframes. How about the suggested H4 in live circumstances because in strategytester it repaints on that timeframe as well? Thanks. 

Mas1984:

Hi Pavel,

I noticed that both AC & AO can repaint (1 or 2 bars back) in smaller timeframes. How about the suggested H4 in live circumstances because in strategytester it repaints on that timeframe as well? Thanks. 

Hello! This EA uses only formed values of AO and AC. That's why EA is not depended on current value of AO and AC, and repainting of indicator is not influence for strategy.

Best regards, Pavel Voronov 

Hello Pavel, sorry to ask again and thanks for using English...

for Buy order AC must be >0 and green, but AO just green? I don't think sign of AO is needed, as AO slower than AC.

It is simple but useful EA! 

Max:

Hello Pavel, sorry to ask again and thanks for using English...

for Buy order AC must be >0 and green, but AO just green? I don't think sign of AO is needed, as AO slower than AC.

It is simple but useful EA! 

I'am sorry for my bad English :)
Yes, for Buy order AO and AC must be more than 0 and green, and vice versa for sell order.
I think, that using only color of AO is very interesting idea, I will research this algorithm in near future.

Reason: