account settings - margin

I am currently using the MT5 DEMO account.  I made a few trades, but it is now telling me I don't have enought money in my account - $10,000.  How can I increase my account fund or increase my margin?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Maybe, the simplest solution would be opening a new demo account.
Also next time, try do reduze the volume size of the orders, the balance will last more.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Jin:

Maybe, the simplest solution would be opening a new demo account.
Also next time, try do reduze the volume size of the orders, the balance will last more.

Hi 8301,

I agree with Jin, Another thing if your MT5 server is not MetaQuotes, and you don't want to open a new demo account, you may want to contact your broker and see if they can add deposit demo money to (or withdraw demo money from) your demo account. Some broker can do magic thing with their demo server.

onewithzachy:

Hi 8301,

I agree with Jin, Another thing if your MT5 server is not MetaQuotes, and you don't want to open a new demo account, you may want to contact your broker and see if they can add deposit demo money to (or withdraw demo money from) your demo account. Some broker can do magic thing with their demo server.

I appreciate you guys.  This is cool.  I just started in forex.  To have a community so reponsive is REAL COOL.  I did open up a new account and just increased the funds.  

Another Question: Is there a way to globally set the screen that comes on when I log in?  Each time I pull up a currency pair, I want the same chart and indicator settings.  It seems that each time I pull up a currency pair, I have to change the settings to my preference.  Any input?

8301:

I appreciate you guys.  This is cool.  I just started in forex.  To have a community so reponsive is REAL COOL.  I did open up a new account and just increased the funds.  

Another Question: Is there a way to globally set the screen that comes on when I log in?  Each time I pull up a currency pair, I want the same chart and indicator settings.  It seems that each time I pull up a currency pair, I have to change the settings to my preference.  Any input?

Hi 8301,

Open a chart, put whatever you want in it, click template icon and save it as default. If you don't know where is the template icon, try to click 'Chart' menu > templates > and click 'Save template ...', and save it as default.

onewithzachy:

Hi 8301,

Open a chart, put whatever you want in it, click template icon and save it as default. If you don't know where is the template icon, try to click 'Chart' menu > templates > and click 'Save template ...', and save it as default.

Cool.  I appreciate it.

I am currently using the MT5 DEMO account (InstaForex Server).  I made a few trades, and margin will grow to 448 285.28 USD from 100 000.00 USD. Is there any possibilities to transfer the profit amount to my live account. How can I increase my account fund or increase my margin in my real/live account?
Files:
instaforex.jpg  229 kb

DEMO account ; at all : just to trade Experiment

Hi I'm currently using mt5 demo account at the moment when I try to fund my real account it shows that I must use Australian dollar while I'm using USD dollar. How do I fix this?
Files:

105888336 #:
Hi I'm currently using mt5 demo account at the moment when I try to fund my real account it shows that I must use Australian dollar while I'm using USD dollar. How do I fix this?

Contact your broker please, MQL5.com has nothing to do with your real trading account.

Reason: