Error message on MT4: "MQL5.community: authorization failed"

Hello. All of a sudden today I get the above error message on MT4. After running an MQL4 signal for five days on a real account, this error popped up. I am getting it on my real MT4 account and on demo accounts (using the same MQL5.community account; two different brokers).

When I reboot my computer, sometimes it will log me into my MQL5.community account for two minutes or so. But then it will quickly give me the same error; so it seems to be intermittent.

I tried looking up the issue for solutions. I even temporarily disabled my Norton network firewall to no avail.

Please let me know how I might address this issue. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you

lake.shore:

Hello. All of a sudden today I get the above error message on MT4. After running an MQL4 signal for five days on a real account, this error popped up. I am getting it on my real MT4 account and on demo accounts (using the same MQL5.community account; two different brokers).

When I reboot my computer, sometimes it will log me into my MQL5.community account for two minutes or so. But then it will quickly give me the same error; so it seems to be intermittent.

I tried looking up the issue for solutions. I even temporarily disabled my Norton network firewall to no avail.

Please let me know how I might address this issue. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you

If you are sure your login/password is correct, I would send this question to the service desk

I just discovered that I am getting interference from a proprietary program that I had someone develop to monitor and store account data in Excel. I have asked her to look into why this is happening. Thanks for the response
Reason: