.hcc and .hc files

Hi ... I installed Metatrader 5 and started a demo account from Metaquotes. I opened M15 EURUSD chart and it was updated in Metatrader. But, in my history folder, there is only 2010.hcc file for EURUSD ... where are other .hcc and .hc files? My OS is Windows 10. Thanks a lot.

My history folder is at C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Bases\Default\History\EURUSD ... and there is only 2010.hcc now in that folder.

Attila.K:
My history folder is at C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Bases\Default\History\EURUSD ... and there is only 2010.hcc now in that folder.
Please read the documentation.

I'm now studying that part of the documentation, so it is the source of my question. It says that: "Data received from a server are automatically unpacked and saved in the HCC intermediate format. Data on each symbol are written into a separate folder: terminal_directory\bases\server_name\history\symbol_name. For example, data on EURUSD received from the MetaQuotes-Demo server will be stored in terminal_directory\bases\MetaQuotes-Demo\history\EURUSD\."  I have only one Metaquotes demo account ... so, on my computer, under the "bases" folder, there is only one folder called "default" and there is no other folder for me there.

By the way ... the "enter" button on my keyboard does not work on this forum. So I can not jump to the new lines.

Metatrader 5 uses this folder for .hcc and .hc files on my computer: "C:\Users\myName\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\bases\MetaQuotes-Demo\history\EURUSD". I think that it does not what the documentation says about it.

You need to start your MT5 in /portable mode (Ex: "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal64.exe" /portable) that will open the instance of the terminal that is on Program Files, right now you are opening an instance that is only for your user in that computer.

I used MT 5 with the previous versions of Windows, but this is the first time I installed it on Windows 10. There was no problem with the previous versions of Windows. How can I start it in portable mode in Windows 10? Should I use command prompt?

Reason: