[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 504

artikul:

No, it's going to crash again to the Stranger's trap)))) )))). The force lines South and North form an acute angle, it will keep going )))
This is a rising wedge pattern that usually ends with a bend downwards...

About the delta cluster is a gimmick. There is only one very interesting indicator missing, it would be fabulous to be able to estimate the market ))))

Tantrik:
You also wrote that you were in a drawdown, but it turns out you managed to double the deposit. ($/yen to +- 80.55)

If all of you had read what I was writing, you would have read my happy post when I wrote that I had managed

strangerr:
Insta 66% sell)))

Tell me please, have the volumes entered the market? ))) I need it to check, because my signal is also from volumes right now ))))

strangerr:
Insta 66% sell)))

That must be mine hanging ))))

forte928:
You're thinking correctly - it's an upward wedge pattern that usually ends in a downward slope...
And where is the top?, there is a redrawing like a wedge in a wedge in one 33 in the other 35 (it rarely breaks through from the top - usually not reaching it)

strangerr:
Insta 66% sell)))
By volume or by number of orders? If by volume, then by all means we need to stop those who want to sell)))) imho

MobileMan:

If you had all read what I write you would have read my happy post, when I wrote that I had solved the problem
All read (you would somehow form it into a memoir or something - because it will get lost....) and on your joyful post I asked - did you close the sells? said only bai...!

Sdimm:

On H1 it looks like a flag.

And on M15 the flammasters are turning downwards

What's the arrow on the chart, can I use it?

I think it's time to salt
Reason: