Experts: Proboy Xonax

Proboy Xonax:

The Expert Advisor trades by breakout of High or Low of the previous candlestick.

Testing Results

Author: Bakhytzhan Abzalbekov

i want to change the time frame what does 240 mean? 

pradeepgolfer:
i want to change the time frame what does 240 mean? 

timeframe = 240   minute = 4 hour

= 1440 minute = 1 day

= 60     minute = 1 hour

Could You modified EA in the way: 1) SL is not fixed, but goes as high or low the previous candlestick depends on direction of breakout.

2)  I can choose how many candlesticks are involved to break out - e.g. 1 - is only the previous one, 2 - high or low form the last two candlesticks should be break out, 3 - high or low form the last three candlesticks should be break out, and so on... similar with SL - you can choose how many candlesticks are involved to put SL

M. 

Hi,

I have tested this strategy using Renko charts and it gives spectacular results. Unfortunately I cant make it trade live in Renko charts. Can you Help?

cchalikias:
I have tested this strategy using Renko charts and it gives spectacular results. Unfortunately I cant make it trade live in Renko charts. Can you Help?
Hi, I can alter this schedule advisor at Renko, but this will require major changes in the program, so we can continue cooperation through the Freelance section. And one more difficulty, I do not speak English, so use the machine translator.
Reason: