Transfering from mql to ny trade platform signals.

I know it will be a daft oversight on my part but I have deposited into my mql5 account. How to I use my mt4 platform to buy a signal using the money in my mqls account.

Steven Ferguson:
I know it will be a daft oversight on my part but I have deposited into my mql5 account. How to I use my mt4 platform to buy a signal using the money in my mqls account.

If you mean to transfer money from your MQL5 account to your trading account, its not possible.

Thank you Eleni, I assume then that I need to subscribe for a signal using my mt4 platform?

Steven Ferguson:

Thank you Eleni, I assume then that I need to subscribe for a signal using my mt4 platform?

In order to subscribe to a MT4 signal, follow these instructions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Eleni Anna Branou:

In order to subscribe to a MT4 signal, follow these instructions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Many thanks. 

Im not sure how to recover the $30 I sent to my MQL5. There is a button for withdraw to paypal but it is not reacting

Steven Ferguson:
Im not sure how to recover the $30 I sent to my MQL5. There is a button for withdraw to paypal but it is not reacting

Resolved. There was a time lag.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you mean to transfer money from your MQL5 account to your trading account, its not possible.

hey,so how do I transfer cash direct to my trading account?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Then can I withdraw to a account like PayPal...or bank? So I can deposit it again on a trading platform?

@Jaco Philip Lourens #: Then can I withdraw to a account like PayPal...or bank? So I can deposit it again on a trading platform?

Yes, go to your Profile → Payments → Withdraw from account

However, even though you are a "seller", I don't see any products, signals or freelance activity, which implies that you don't have any "earned funds".

Are the funds you are referring to, money you deposited into your "MQL5 Community" account?

If so, you will not be able withdraw it again due to anti-laundering regulations. You may need to contact the Service Desk in that case.

Also, you don't deposit it into the "trading platform". You transfer it over to your broker's trading account, but make sure you have properly researched your broker and that it is reputable, licensed and regulated (and that you have verified their license with the regulators).

Reason: