How can i get US dollar index chart and Japanes index/ future chart for MT 4 ?

Hello,

I am actually looking for a complete chart for the US dollar index and the Japanes index / future on mt4, which is realtime and can have loaded other indicators like moving averages, trend lines, possibly other sorts of indicators loaded. It is quiet discomfort to go to the websites who offer US DXY as chart, and do not provide that flexibility of loading the indicators which is what MT4 is superior at. 

Does anyone know how I can get those charts on my mt4 trading platform , need not be tradeable but good for tracking the charts ??

Thanks for your help already in advance.

rhay 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

rhay:

Hello,

I am actually looking for a complete chart for the US dollar index and the Japanes index / future on mt4, which is realtime and can have loaded other indicators like moving averages, trend lines, possibly other sorts of indicators loaded. It is quiet discomfort to go to the websites who offer US DXY as chart, and do not provide that flexibility of loading the indicators which is what MT4 is superior at. 

Does anyone know how I can get those charts on my mt4 trading platform , need not be tradeable but good for tracking the charts ??

Thanks for your help already in advance.

rhay 

Please direct your question to www.mql4.com, otherwise it may get deleted :D

There are plenty of DXY solutions for MT4 and at least one for MT5. Just google for "USDX for MetaTrader".
Reason: