Indicators: High, Low and Close of the Previous Day

High, Low and Close of the Previous Day:

The indicator shows the High, Close and Low of the previous day, week or month with time shift.

Author: frankunique

Can you add Hour Shift?

For example, Oanda server is GMT+2, but Hong Kong Starting trade hour on Oanda server will be:

20:15 to 23:00 ( 23:00-00:00 is lunch hour )

00:00 to 04:15

Which across mid-night.

I updated the indicator to support time shift, just wait it a bit because it needs to be approved by the admins to change in the site.

Alexandre Borela:
I updated the indicator to support time shift, just wait it a bit because it needs to be approved by the admins to change in the site.

Hello, thanks for the great indicator. I am a little confused how the offset works. Does it start at 00:00 or at 8:00 am? I use a broker with GMT + 2 and my time is GMT-5. So if I want to analyze trading highs and lows from New your session (same as me GMT-5) starting at 8:00 am when the session opens, what will my settings be? If is set shift to -7 where will the day start and where will it end? Thanks so much. Matt

Matthew Hull:

Hi Matthew, 

I'm glad you liked it, the indicator only calculates based on your broker's GMT, it ignores the local time. In your case your broker is GMT+2, then the New York session starts at 3PM for your broker, to make the indicator start with the New York session you need to set the hour shift to -9 (Midnight  - 3PM) and Precision to H1.

Happy trading

It would be good to add price Open of the previous day.

Thanks a lot. Really helpful.

HI, Can you help me in setting the alert when prices cross the prev High/Low . Thanks a lot in advance.

Viktor Shishkin:
It would be good to add price Open of the previous day.
I'll add it on the next version.

Pankaj D Costa:
Thanks a lot. Really helpful.
You are welcome :D

jbs4567:

HI, Can you help me in setting the alert when prices cross the prev High/Low . Thanks a lot in advance.

I'll rewrite the indicator into multiple files to make it easier to add other features.
Reason: