Can't open any indicators ?!

Windows updated my computer and now MT4 won't let me open any indicators? I can open the custom made indicators I imported myself, but all the indicators I bought from the market just don't open!! help please

tslusher:
Windows updated my computer and now MT4 won't let me open any indicators? I can open the custom made indicators I imported myself, but all the indicators I bought from the market just don't open!! help please
I think it's a Windows problem. When Windows 10 updated my computer I got error "Can Create EX4" then I removed the windows update and everything worked again.

tslusher:
You need to activate them again. 1 activation by computer and system.

Ahmed Soliman:
I think it's a Windows problem. When Windows 10 updated my computer I got error "Can Create EX4" then I removed the windows update and everything worked again.
Here it's an MT4 problem with Windows 10. Fixed in build 940.

How do i activate again?

tslusher:
How do i activate again?
On the Market tab, Purchased...

when i go to the purchased tab i do not get any option to activate any of the indicators i bought

tslusher:
when i go to the purchased tab i do not get any option to activate any of the indicators i bought
Are you connected to your community account ?

whenever i try to log in my community account nothing happens

tslusher:
whenever i try to log in my community account nothing happens
Not clear, are you connected or not ? Once connected you will see your Account Balance displayed on right of Market Window.

Yes i am connected
Reason: