Automated Trading Championship 2012: Registration is Open!

Ready, Steady, Go!

From June 4, 2012, anyone can register to participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Submit your Expert Advisor and it will take part in the battle of the strongest trading robots.

During three months, Expert Advisors will trade on the Forex market without any interference from their authors. The participant whose robot earns the maximum profit during the competition will be the winner of the Championship. The prize fund of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 is $80,000. It will be shared by the top three participants upon completion of the three-month competition.

"The popularity of the MetaTrader 5 platform is growing every day, and we do our best to further increase it," - said Renat Fatkhullin, the chairman of the Jury. "New functions are being added to MQL5, its standard library keeps expanding, the native support for OpenCL has been introduced. In short, we continue to develop the platform adding more exciting features, so it's hard to list all the possibilities of MetaTrader 5. As for the MQL5 language, its syntax has become even closer to C++ and other high-level programming languages. We are not resting on our laurels and continue to develop MQL5 and improve services for traders".

Registration for Automated Trading Championship 2012 is open!

You can read the full text of the article on the Championship site - Registration for Automated Trading Championship 2012 is Open!

The Sponsors of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 are Alpari (UK) Limited, United World Capital LTD and RoboForex LP.

Your data has not been verified yet or is incorrect.

dear, pls let me know what's wrong? My data same as last year.

song_song:

dear, pls let me know what's wrong? My data same as last year.

Your personal details are not checked yet, please wait for a while.

Now it's OK, thanks.

Dear MetaQuotes team,

I have uploaded my Expert Advisor files for MQL5 Championship some days ago, but I can not see anywhere in web-site the reason why my EA files haven't passed the automatic verification.

In last championship (2011) the reason, why the EA files don't pass the automatic verification, was visible in web-site (in my profile).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Automatic checks of EAs are not started yet.

As soon as they start, you'll see the results in your profile.

Alexx:

Aha, Ok!! Thanks!!

Best regards.

Alexx:

And by the way,

Is there any estimation about when automatic checks will start?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Alexx:

Your personal details are not checked yet, please wait for a while.

Hi I am actually having the same problem:

Could you let me know what is wrong?

krismetha:

Hi I am actually having the same problem:

Could you let me know what is wrong?

Your data is accepted.
Reason: