What websites you visit the most to learn about trading (you can vote more than one) ? - page 3

i have visited countless of website that i can even remember

the more i read,the more i confuse.

so ,i usually only watch the price char t~ 

onewithzachy:

Hi doshur,

So maybe you know any website/forum that discuss about price pattern - kindly tell us please :)

erm, you can refer to my blog

I actually wrote an article on price action

FinGeR:

:: most to learn about trading :: look here

Got That Right...

i visited many website daily.

Nial Fullers Learn to trade the market website is real good he is a realist and very disiplined.

ltggoldrock.com/ The have a daily news letter not sure if you have to be a member I am one so I get it. The news letter gives a great deal of info on fundamentals and how the move the markets. Also they do a daily wave count video which gives buy and sell signals. You do need to log in to get the wave count signals. Anyway I have learn't a lot of valuable information about trading from them.

fibnodes.com/ Joe DiNapolis web site. He is the God of manual trading. I have the book TWDL the training course and been to a private seminar with Peter Van wyk and it is mind blowing, their understanding of the market is second to none. Anyone who seriously wants to learn how to trade manually I suggest this site. Joe Has been trading for over 40 years, a true master.

I also recomend searching for the pioneers of trading over the marketeers. The pioneers are actual traders who developed a lot of the indicators we use to trade with. Like Gerald Apell, Bill Williams, Tom DeMark, Jake Bernstien, George Lane etc. These are guys you should be learning off some of thema re not cheap but they are the real deal actual traders who actually make a lot of money trading not marketeers selling junk products like Mark McRae. I don't mean to bag Mark but I hav bought a few products because the marketing is so good i hhouth it was worth ago e.g. Rover North - Rubbish not even a whole system Scientific Forex - more Junk nothing scientific about it just a combination of a dozen indicators nothing but complete confusion.

Well Thats my input Cheers Lee 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I love forexfactory

fxm8.com is good for analysis trend

The ChartSchool section of StockCharts.com is good for detailed explanations of individual indicators - especially their section on Technical Indicators and Overlays. (It is directed more towards equity analysis, but the theory is mostly the same).
StockCharts.com - ChartSchool
  • stockcharts.com
Overview of Financial Analysis - Articles that help you understand what Technical Analysis is and is not, what Fundamental Analysis is, why someone should analyze securities at all, and more. Charts and Chart Analysis Methods - Articles that describe the various kinds of financial charts and methods for analyzing them including...

Not exactly "... to learn about trading" but I do read Wall Street Journal as free subscriber.
Business News & Financial News - The Wall Street Journal - Wsj.com
  • online.wsj.com
WSJ coverage of today's breaking news and headlines for UK. Top stories, photos, videos and detailed news analysis and reporting.
Reason: