OrderStopLoss VS Using OrderClose

I close all my orders with Stoploss hence TraillingStop with no takeprofit, But the slippage is soo horrible.

I was wondering if Stoploss's slippage can be managed by using OrderClose instead of relying on OrderStopLoss alone.

I hope you will get what I am  trying to ask here. I am looking for ways to manage the horrible StopLoss's Slippage I am experiencing with my broker.

Will be any difference on stoploss slippage between sending a Order with Stoploss VS Using OrderClose e.g if(Bid<=StopLong{Orderclose...}) if(Ask>=StopShort{Orderclose...}).

I am running the EA live now to test this but I was hoping for your opinions.

Ndumiso Mavuso:

I close all my orders with Stoploss hence TraillingStop with no takeprofit, But the slippage is soo horrible.

I was wondering if Stoploss's slippage can be managed by using OrderClose instead of relying on OrderStopLoss alone.

I hope you will get what I am  trying to ask here. I am looking for ways to manage the horrible StopLoss's Slippage I am experiencing with my broker.

Will be any difference on stoploss slippage between sending a Order with Stoploss VS Using OrderClose e.g if(Bid<=StopLong{Orderclose...}) if(Ask>=StopShort{Orderclose...}).

I think there is the same condition..nothing different.

Ndumiso Mavuso:

For some brokers, the stoploss (or takeprofit) is guaranteed. You get the exact price. I think this is usually the case with market makers, but not with ECN.

There is also a max slippage parameter for OrderClose(). You may want to check what value your EA/script is currently using.

Its a 3rd today I think the Slippage has improve a lot.

32 trades 60% closed at the axact price, the other slipped not more than 0.2 pip. Those that slipped did so after 12:00 GMT+2.

So for now I think using OrderClose() result to less slippage than OrderStopLoss() or Stoploss. But I will conclude on Friday including screenshots to compare.

Reason: