What Platform Does Your Smartphone or Tablet PC Use?

• 26% (16)
  • 47% (29)
  • 5% (3)
  • 5% (3)
  • 11% (7)
  • 5% (3)
  • 2% (1)
Total voters: 54

As mobile applications developers, we would like to know, what platforms our customers use. Unfortunately, there is no such data concerning our branch yet. Therefore, we have decided to fill that gap.

Previously, we had to use the reports of well-known analytical companies. But in most cases, such reports provide only sales volumes in some particular countries and throughout the world without revealing data concerning each definite business branch. At the same time, each business sector may have its own peculiarities affecting the customers choice and the state of the whole sector.

So, we have decided to carry out this survey to overcome the mentioned issues. If you have a smartphone or a tablet PC, please take part in our survey. Your opinion is very important for us and it will definitely have influence on the development of our mobile applications.

MetaQuotes:

As mobile applications developers, we would like to know, what platforms our customers use. Unfortunately, there is no such data concerning our branch yet. Therefore, we have decided to fill that gap.

Previously, we had to use the reports of well-known analytical companies. But in most cases, such reports provide only sales volumes in some particular countries and throughout the world without revealing data concerning each definite business branch. At the same time, each business sector may have its own peculiarities affecting the customers choice and the state of the whole sector.

So, we have decided to carry out this survey to overcome the mentioned issues. If you have a smartphone or a tablet PC, please take part in our survey. Your opinion is very important for us and it will definitely have influence on the development of our mobile applications.

Great, Customer oriented, like how they built not-exactly-groundbreaking-engineering-Boeing 777.

You should add "other" and "none" to the pool. There are Chinese OS which is others. And you should also add "Would you rather trade on mobile apps or not".

Android and no trade on mobile apps are me.

:) 

Reengineering 101
  • Stephane Fitch
  • www.forbes.com
Phil Condit sees salvation in services.

That's great. My smartphone choice was listed at last, window phone. Hope Metaquotes can develope a platform based on window phone's.

matfx:

That's great. My smartphone choice was listed at last, window phone. Hope Metaquotes can develope a platform based on window phone's.

Windows 8 tablet should be really promising.

Metatrader on iphone current version seems poor because it has no automatic trading. Would then prefer trade interceptor. 

I want to buy Messages historyHow much price tablet pc's price this

Windows, definitely.

Recently I've bought a android tablet pc from ESPOW at only $119.
I can run all my phone apps on my tablet. So it takes up full screen which is fine since there is a button which shows the most recent apps.

Just as was the case with phones android is taking over with tablets i have been at best buys recently and most ppl were hanging out in the android tablet section. I am sure the ESPOW tablet pc price sales will show that android has over taken ipad.

Moro info:-

http://tcsconnect.com/mobiles.html

Mobile Phones & Tablet PC's Price in Pakistan Karachi | Lahore | Islamabad
  • tcsconnect.com
Looking for the next hottest mobile phone in Pakistan? TCS Connect is your right destination. At TCS Connect we have an excellent selection of mobile phones from top brands at great prices, including Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry, HTC and Apple with free insurance against theft and accidental damage delivered straight to your home. Especially...

Finally, the pool is finished and soon we will publish the article about it. Thank you for taking part in this survey.

What about platform for Windows Phone 8 or 7 ? There are versions for older Windows Phone releases and now sales of Windows Phone 7/8 devices are much higher. 
Reason: