Where is Windows Phone client

I think some user need MetaTrader for Windows Phone.

there is no metatrader for windows phone available

In my opinion this is a question of time and priority, anyway below there is a relevant pool about this subject.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What Platform Does Your Smartphone or Tablet PC Use?

MetaQuotes, 2012.05.16 13:20

• iOS
  • Android OS
  • Symbian OS
  • BlackBerry OS
  • Windows Phone
  • Windows Mobile
  • Bada OS

figurelli:

In my opinion this is a question of time and priority, anyway below there is a relevant pool about this subject.

Yes i saw this one time. But its not specially for windows phone. What i mean is that you cant download it on Windows Store like on Google Play. I tried to download this windows phone file, but the truth is that it doesnt work on the newest models. So it is not possible to use it. Would be very nice if it will be available on windows store soon.

wienerschinken:
Yes i saw this one time. But its not specially for windows phone. What i mean is that you cant download it on Windows Store like on Google Play. I tried to download this windows phone file, but the truth is that it doesnt work on the newest models. So it is not possible to use it. Would be very nice if it will be available on windows store soon.
Right, I get it, have you reported this situation to help desk?

figurelli:
Right, I get it, have you reported this situation to help desk?
No i searched in the internet. And there was a forum with the same question. Metaquotes just answered that a version for windows phone ist not provided. But i think its 2 or 3 months ago when is saw this.

Maybe Windows Phone will support Android apps in the future, just like BlackBerry. Then MetaQuotes won't have to spend too much effort on the porting :)

Some quotes of Renat (Metaquotes CEO) (not recent, so that can be changed).

In the development of commercial products should be guided in the near future within 3-5 years.

The winners in mobile have clearly defined - is the iPhone and Android (if it is not manufacturers would kill glands). Windows Mobile is not just an outsider, but the absolute corpse. In Windows Phone fate uncertain (probably not the tenant).

Although, of course, do the terminal under Windows Phone will have as soon as they open the Native API.

Reason: