No machine more intelligent than human

No machine more intelligent than human. So never trade with any EA. Even result backtest so beautiful. All EAs just lose your money.

Remember what I say.

Total BS.

EA's can be used to:

• Open Positions.
  • Close Positions
  • Manage Positions
  • Calculate Averages
  • Handle All available symbols in <1 SEC.
  • Send out Alerts, Notifications, Mail, Ftp.
  • Make screenshots.
  • Many More, i could write a book.

A human will never be able to calculate, what an EA calculates in milliseconds.

It is plain BS to say things like "So never trade with any EA"

I do so all the time.

When you change it to "Never trust any back test" then i would have to agree.

Humans coded the EAs/Scripts and instruct them to do what they are planned to do.

If EA/Script failed to make profit, means human failed to give the right instructions including all possible cases that could happen.

EAs/Scripts can do a lot of things that Humans can't do. EAs are faster. EAs are precise. EAs are making trading easier.

If you can't make profit from EAs/Scripts, this doesn't mean that EAs or Scripts are not profitable. I'm a programmer since 2008, EAs and Scripts made my trading life much much and much easier.

If you are not a successful programmer, it is a big mistake to give your definite opinion about a thing that you can't do successfully.

I believe in that, most of profitable robot trading traders are traders who can program EAs/Scripts because they can manage trades using their EAs/Scripts and modify them even when they are running on live accounts. 

This is my own opinion that I live with and makes me make money from my own coded EAs/Scripts.

Tan Phan Ngoc:

No machine more intelligent than human. So never trade with any EA. Even result backtest so beautiful. All EAs just lose your money.

Remember what I say.

I strongly agree with Marco and Osama.
Your opinion about EA is very simple, but EA can do many things and help you in manual trading.

Correct. Never trust any back test.

I do technical analysis on Saturday, and then, I write a new EA for every week on Sunday.

That's a different EA for every week.

Reason: