How to stop auto playing of video clips?

Hi, suddenly I am facing a problem with my browser (maybe).

Example: I am reading some reviews about one EA, in that page, provider placed his video for visitors. That video automatic playing in my browser.

Normally it should play if I select play to watch. This is happening in other site also like Facebook. Advertising video clips also automatically playing in my visiting page. Its making very slow to my computer.

Please advice how can I stop this automatic video play option?

Advance thanks for your suggestion to resolve this issue. 

Best Regards, Pankaj 

Turn off autoplay

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6172631?hl=en

Its depend how an author embedded video with auto play code   for example    www.youtube.com/embed/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&autoplay=1

So if it default Auto so you can't control it actually but an author need to care when they embed a video they give specific embed code for specific video only instead of auto and your right its noisy and frustration sometimes.   

Waseem Raza:

Turn off autoplay

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6172631?hl=en

Its depend how an author embedded video with auto play code   for example    www.youtube.com/embed/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&autoplay=1

So if it default Auto so you can't control it actually but an author need to care when they embed a video they give specific embed code for specific video only instead of auto and your right its noisy and frustration sometimes.   

Very useful, Thanks!!