broker says invalid account after I tried importing tickstory data

Trying to import some data from tickstory, made a demo account on separate MT4 installation.

Immediately my live account on separate MT4 installation was gone and when I try to add account or login the journal says "invalid account"

(I even reinstalled everything, broker software, uninstalled tickstory etc...) but still invalid account. What should I do?

Every help much appreciated!

bunne

Open you broker web login area and there you can see all your accounts you can change your all accounts password there.

If your broker don't allows to change password there then you need to request your broker with sending an email  like backoffice@xxxxx.com    support@xxxxx.com  first you ask from live chat exact email for password change. 

Thanks for your answer.

My broker is London Capital Group, but I think they only work via MT4 and dont have a web login area.

I think this is very weird... suppose I have this during trading time and I really want to cancel a certain pending order...

Edit: I have this message in MQL5 webtrader I get this message:
Files:
Knipsel.JPG  17 kb

bunne:

I think this is very weird... suppose I have this during trading time and I really want to cancel a certain pending order...

simply don't take any risk and have your back up system's ready.

anyone else having problems? Is LCG doing maybe server maintenance?

But your broker have a support system then can change your password and generally they will send your new password to your email address.  

This is their support   Please contact the customer support team on +44 (0)20 7456 7681 or support@lcgmt.com if you have any problems.

Read their FAQ 

How do I change my password?

If you wish to change your password, please call us and we will conduct a security check to confirm your identity before amending your account details.

I've forgotten my username/password:

If you have forgotten your username or password, please call us or if you are unable to do so, please email us. We will send you some information that will remind you of your username or password. We are unable to send passwords via email for security reasons.

Support | London Capital Group
Support | London Capital Group
  • www.lcg.com
Accounts are subject to status, but to apply for an account, please complete our online application form. This should take no more than three minutes. You will be asked to select the type of currency you wish to trade in, so be sure that you select the currency you require. We then conduct an electronic check to confirm your identity and...

i cant open my demo account. plese help me
Files:
Capture75.PNG  35 kb

margot7770:
i cant open my demo account. plese help me
You need to apply for a new demo account , sometime with a new registration problems can happen as brokers don't much supports to demo accounts. 
Reason: