Signal

Does the refferal % count only for first month or as long as he is subscribed?

(A invites B to signal XYZ, A gets his part only first month or more???) 

Rozana Sustar:

Does the refferal % count only for first month or as long as he is subscribed?

(A invites B to signal XYZ, A gets his part only first month or more???) 

I don't think this option is profitable or useful. I did not get any clear concept regarding this. Also I had posted here one question but did not get any response.

Simple example: Suppose I have a signal and offered for 10% affiliate. Mr. X shared that signal affiliate code to his web site. You got my signal information from his web site. Now you must contact with me before subscribe to my signal, you will collect lot of information for your mind satisfaction. Then finally you complete the subscription. 100% guarantee, Mr. X will not  10% for this marketing. No body subscribe to any signal directly from shared link. Also most probably there is no cookies to track your link for future reference. So, I am sure, there is no benefit. From my web site, I had provided subscribers but so far my income $0.00. Hope you got my point. 

Pankaj D Costa:

I don't think this option is profitable or useful. I did not get any clear concept regarding this. Also I had posted here one question but did not get any response.

Simple example: Suppose I have a signal and offered for 10% affiliate. Mr. X shared that signal affiliate code to his web site. You got my signal information from his web site. Now you must contact with me before subscribe to my signal, you will collect lot of information for your mind satisfaction. Then finally you complete the subscription. 100% guarantee, Mr. X will not  10% for this marketing. No body subscribe to any signal directly from shared link. Also most probably there is no cookies to track your link for future reference. So, I am sure, there is no benefit. From my web site, I had provided subscribers but so far my income $0.00. Hope you got my point. 

Yes, thank you :)

Is the mql5 staff aware of that situation?

Isauro Martinez Tamez:
Is the mql5 staff aware of that situation?
Hope so. They know very well that mql5 not using cookies, so its not possible to track for a time or period to give the benefit against affiliates link published.

Rozana Sustar:
Yes, thank you :)
Welcome.
Reason: