Affiliate marketing for signal / products.

Hello Forum,

I have some questions regarding affiliate works for any signal or products.

Ex: I had published or refer some good signals or products to other peoples. Then peoples decided to subscribe or purchase the presented items. If they do it directly from my link, everything will be fair (hope so).

But if subscriber or buyer direct contact with the signal / product provider and settled the matter, in that case, I will not be paid for this marketing.  

Is there any option to track or cookies facilities to give the proper feedback to that person who introduced the products?

I had read an article also in this community and some peoples submitted some questions but no one is there to give the solutions.

Refer link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/756 

I need suggestions about this.

Thanks. Pankaj

How to Make Money from MetaTrader AppStore and Trading Signals Services If You Are Not a Seller or a Provider
How to Make Money from MetaTrader AppStore and Trading Signals Services If You Are Not a Seller or a Provider
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
It is possible to start making money on MQL5.com right now without having to be a seller of Market applications or a profitable signals provider. Select the products you like and post links to them on various web resources. Attract potential customers and the profit is yours!
Reason: