I have been losing at forex since August 2008, and I still have $0 in the bank. What should I do now it has been seven years? - page 3

Matthew Todorovski:

Thank you to everyone that voted honestly!

Your advice is very much appreciated! I hope this can help myself and anyone else in the same situation (I'm sure I'm not the only one!).

You are not only one, I am with you. Let's try to go ahead. 

investing in several Packets and find best of them .

Try Pocker and then return to the Forex!

Rudinei Felipetto:
Try Pocker and then return to the Forex!
I am not sure about this. Is it a joke or good suggestion ? 

Here's my advice, it's work for me:

- 1st, STOP TRADING for at least 2-3 MONTHS! And don't touch the chart anymore, get a rest for trading activity during that periods.

- 2nd, deposit REAL account for $2 and don't try to use Demo account! I repeat again, NEVER EVER use Demo account!
And then try to increase the equity for 1-2% perday or you can keep the equity to get ROI for at least 2-3 months.

- 3nd, try that steps with any technical analysis that's you want and comfortable with it.

If you can try that steps for at least 2-3 months then you pass the psychological examination and ready to go.

Panjianom Adi Pratomo:

Here's my advice, it's work for me:

- 1st, STOP TRADING for at least 2-3 MONTHS! And don't touch the chart anymore, get a rest for trading activity during that periods.

- 2nd, deposit REAL account for $2 and don't try to use Demo account! I repeat again, NEVER EVER use Demo account!
And then try to increase the equity for 1-2% perday or you can keep the equity to get ROI for at least 2-3 months.

- 3nd, try that steps with any technical analysis that's you want and comfortable with it.

If you can try that steps for at least 2-3 months then you pass the psychological examination and ready to go.

Thanks for your nice advice. Hope this will be a good solution for forex losers. 

Failure is an adventure for continuous learning...

Anton Nel:
Failure is an adventure for continuous learning...

We had learn at primary school "Failure is the pillar of success".

Is it really applicable in the forex market?? 

feedback is the only profit, or real currency.

Do not risk in Forex more than 5% of your money.
Reason: