Can someone please help me

Hello,

I had a friend setup an acount for me using 'Liquid Metatrader'

I was issued a login and password so that I can view the status of my account and the total value.

I gave my friend permission to trade using that account. 

Then he said he made a bad trade and I would have to wait for the currencies he traded to come back, this was 1 year ago.

Since then I lost all communication with him and when I login it is showing a balance that was the same as one year ago, I don't think this is updating.

Does anyone know who, how I can find out where my money is and if the balance that is showing is actually correct?

Regards

Fynx 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

fynxgloire:

Hello,

I had a friend setup an acount for me using 'Liquid Metatrader'

I was issued a login and password so that I can view the status of my account and the total value.

I gave my friend permission to trade using that account. 

Then he said he made a bad trade and I would have to wait for the currencies he traded to come back, this was 1 year ago.

Since then I lost all communication with him and when I login it is showing a balance that was the same as one year ago, I don't think this is updating.

Does anyone know who, how I can find out where my money is and if the balance that is showing is actually correct?

Regards

Fynx 

You must contact your broker, its the only way to find out your account.

biantoro:
You must contact your broker, its the only way to find out your account.

Ok thank you for your response.

Although I have no idea how and or where he is, I am in another continent living in another country other than America now. 

Do you know if these FX trades have an expiry date, or a deadline?

These trades were made over a year ago and I am not sure about that.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

You may want to contact http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/traders_court/  for help. See if there's anything they can do to help you.
Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery
  • www.forexpeacearmy.com
The FPA Traders Court is available to all FPA Forums members experiencing serious issues with a company. This is replacing the Scam Ticketing system. Scam Investigations may still be done, but those will only be done at the discretion of the Scam Investigations Committee. Since the FPA Traders Court is new, these rules may be adjusted to serve...
Reason: