Discussion of article "Price Action. Automating the Engulfing Pattern Trading Strategy" - page 2

gooood 
but how i make the ordars 
buy or sell
no sell limit or buy also cause 
there are loses 

Hi, I am using on demo account your EA from 5th November on Daily on 16 pairs but results was not so good. From 10 days I changed TF in H4 and It is working very very well. I added in my testing Trailing Stop and Break Even and is a jewel.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article Price Action. Automating the Engulfing Pattern Trading Strategy has been published:

Author: Dmitry Iglakov

Hi Dmitry,
Please, how can I download this EA?
Do you have the manual indicator  ( Engulfing Pattern?
Thanks 
Marcelo 

Domenico De Sandro:
Hi, I am using on demo account your EA from 5th November on Daily on 16 pairs but results was not so good. From 10 days I changed TF in H4 and It is working very very well. I added in my testing Trailing Stop and Break Even and is a jewel.

Hi,

What would be the minimum candle size for the H4 time frame? is it 90 PIPs as well?

Thank you

Tim Leoritzson:
Good job on this EA Dmitry..I have been testing this EA on demo account for about a month now and results are quite good..But I have suggestion if you dont mind..I think it will be a good idea to add trailing stop feature to this EA so that we can let our winners run and cut losses short.Thank you for sharing this good EA.

this don,t work in demo account?

i can,t test it!

This is mql4 file and running in mql5 editor, it gives a lot of errors. I am using MT5, so if you can guide me how i can test the strategy on MT5

I believe there are multiple factors needs to consider when you trade price action technic. doing EA for price action it will not work while you have to consider expected and unexpected news, moreover, the false alerts that be very obvious in support and resistance level and the auto system would not be able to detect that.
Reason: