I'm looking for way to change all open chart timeframe?

Hi

I'm looking for an indicator or a script that enables me to change all chart windows to my likings. Example I have 5 chart windows that are AUDUSD and each has its own time 1M,5M,15M,30M, and 1Hr and if I want to change pairs I would click a pair USDJPY button or drag the symbol to 1M chart then all chart windows will change to USDJPY.

I've check the market place and could not find any that is free and hope anyone knows of any.

lmk

John Suka:

Hi

I'm looking for an indicator or a script that enables me to change all chart windows to my likings. Example I have 5 chart windows that are AUDUSD and each has its own time 1M,5M,15M,30M, and 1Hr and if I want to change pairs I would click a pair USDJPY button or drag the symbol to 1M chart then all chart windows will change to USDJPY.

I've check the market place and could not find any that is free and hope anyone knows of any.

lmk

If you want I'll write an indicator for you that changes symbol on all others opened charts automatically (by dragging the symbol to the indicator's chart). But I need to know if you use MT4 or MT5.
Reason: